Rehearsal for 9-18-05

Past and future OCAG revues!

Rehearsal for 9-18-05

Postby Marissa on Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:30 pm

Hi all.

Remember, we have rehearsal tonight (9-18-05) for the GIRLS who are in the Charity Show. We're having rehearsal at The Crown Center, Church.

The address is 13300 S. Western Avenue, OKC, OK 73170.

From what I can tell, the best way to get there from basically anywhere (except Moore or Norman) is to get on I-44 whichever way is best for you. Take Exit # 110 towards Moore. You are then on SW 134th Street. Continue heading East. At S Western Avenue, go North (Left) and the church will be on your Right. The church is a green building with an awning.

Rehearsal is from 6 pm to 9 pm.

See ya there! :-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:21 pm

hello.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:25 pm

Goodbye!!
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:11 pm

i am still crying from that..................................boohoo.....................................also I wanted to let all of you know that I am campaigning the school to let hamsters into the building..............they are a very scarse and rare commodity.............also I want to thank everyone who let me...........................................who wanted me....................Oh I don't know...I got nothin'..................by all you's crazy people!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to Musical revues