Hello Dolly Cast Party

For grown-up discussion of OCAG!

Hello Dolly Cast Party

Postby Mia on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:18 pm

It's a little early, but I thought we might start throwing around suggestions for the Hello Dolly cast party. For everyone that is new...the parents run a concession stand during all the shows and the money that is earned is used for the cast party. If you have a suggestion, post it in here so we can keep the kids in the dark for a little while.

Also, does anyone have a Sam's card? We usually go there to get our concession stuff.
Mia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby mickster on Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:28 am

I think we oughta do something more than pizza at the opera house, don't you think? I really don't have any fabulous suggestions in mind but give me time, I may come up with something. :-?
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Mia on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:03 pm

I was thinking about doing some kind of masquerade party. Not really a full costume thing but more of mardi gras mask. I thought we could make finger foods. Any thoughts?
Mia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:58 pm

Maybe we could do a "Tony" theme. Have our own little awards show, where of course "everyone" wins. I saw at Party Place they have some "Movie" decorations. It would be neat if we could find a trivia game for Musicals or the Tonys. I will go search the net and see......
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:07 pm

Well I found one that covers music....

check out http://www.screenlifegames.com

we have the game that covers television and the supplement set that covers movies. They might be too hard for some of them.

It is a neat game cause you can do the board game or just put in the DVD and see who can answer the trivia.
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby Regina on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:35 am

Any interest in having it at Doc's Surf Shop? It seems cool, but I dont' know anything about it. http://www.docs-surf.com
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Regina on Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:45 pm

Is the Saturday after the show a good day for the cast party? Possibly in the early afternoon?
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Parents Only