Videos/pictures

OCAG fan discussion unrelated to other topics.

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:12 am

adam wrote:do you and mickster like to talk alot krislyn or randi whos probably off to see the wizard of oz as she always says

I like to talk alot. But there has to be something semi-intelligent to talk about. I really like to bash liberals... :D :D
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Re: Videos/pictures

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:15 am

Regina wrote:.

I'm working on a video from the summer tour, too. I have all shows on video except for Apache. Ben taped most of them, so they're a little shaky, but is anyone interested in a copy of that tape? It wouldn't be as much as the regular ones since it's not the best thing I've seen, but it is hours and hours of our kids in basically the same show in different locations! Any takers?

Also, I have digital pictures from all of our shows. I am thinking about putting all pictures online in small sizes with information about where to order additional copies. Some are through me; some are through Don Snart and some are through Patty Vizza. If I create this area, will people order pictures from it?

Thanks for your patience!

Yea, the video of the summer shows would be great. Regina we also have one of the Apache show, just in case your interested in viewing it ..
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:17 am

Marissa wrote:I have a copy Michael. Now if I can just find it......

It's difficult to find anything when you're cross eyed and your fingers are all sprained from typing lyrics!!!! Blah!!!!!!

:shock:

Were you able to find the copy???
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Marissa on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:03 am

I thought the thing to type was "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy sleeping dog."

That has all the letters on the keyboard I think.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:05 am

You are correct Marissa, all 26 letters are represented in that typing sentence. I hadn't really ever thought about it before. I have no idea where the "time for all good men" sentence came from. It certainly doesn't qualify as having every alphabet letter. Maybe it's a generation older!!! :lol:
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Marissa on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:50 am

Mickster,

I have not found my copy of Kevin playing Prince Charming in Cinderella yet. Probably part of the problem is that I haven't looked for it yet!!

I'm so happy to hear that you taped the Apache show!!! Zachary was so sweet when he sang to Tia plus (trumpets blaring) I was so irritated that MY square dance, that I (that's right, NOT Krislyn) choreographed all by myself was never caught on tape. I'm so happy!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby Regina on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:54 am

I think it's "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs." But I remember the "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country" one too.

And I can type like 90+ wpm!

Mwahahahahahaha!

:mrgreen:
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:42 pm

Regina wrote:I think it's "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs." But I remember the "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country" one too.

Mwahahahahahaha!

But you have to add "sleeping" to get all 26 letters.
Now go read your ode...
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby mickster on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:43 pm

mickster wrote:
Regina wrote:I think it's "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs." But I remember the "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country" one too.

Mwahahahahahaha!

But you have to add "sleeping" to get all 26 letters.
Now go read your ode...

OR MAYBE NOT!!!
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby adam on Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:50 pm

BY THE WAY KRISLYN I WAS KIDDING YOU CAN TYPE FASTER AND THATNKS FOR THE WELCOME WAGON MIKE SORRY I DIDNT SEE IT BEFORE
adam
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby ocagchick_randi on Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:57 pm

my you All confuze me!!!! :confused:
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Postby Sicky on Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:12 pm

ok now if we're going to talk about when we were in school then go to a different site!! Because here we talk about OCAG and me!!! jk i'm going to get as many posts as you Mickster! by the way your posts are crazy! 8)
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:13 pm

mickster wrote:
adam wrote:do you and mickster like to talk alot krislyn or randi whos probably off to see the wizard of oz as she always says

I like to talk alot. But there has to be something semi-intelligent to talk about. I really like to bash liberals... :D :D

Maybe we should have a "Policital Forum" on here so we can bash together!!!!! The kids wouldn't bother posting on it, they would get bored to quick!!! :lol:
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby ocagchick_randi on Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:32 pm

HUNH??????
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi

Postby mickster on Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:04 pm

Mwahahahahahaha!

Marissa won this one, Regina. Your version contains no N's... Marissa's does. Yeah I know, It took me this long to repost on this subject...
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion