first to reach all 21 stars

OCAG fan discussion unrelated to other topics.

who will be the first to get all the stars

randi
41%
kryslin
41%
kevin
No votes
adam
No votes
antonio
8%
music man
8%

Total votes : 12

Postby Marissa on Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:21 pm

the music man wrote:hey Tony,

You put me in your poll twice. My screen name is the music man. but my real name is Kevin. They aren't two different people you know.

Actually Kevin,

It may be that Tony agrees with Konstantin Stanislavski's "method acting." Method acting demands that the actor become the character.

When thinking about an actor becoming the character, I've always wondered where the actor himself goes during that time. I mean, while you are The Music Man, then where is Kevin? Also, once you are no longer The Music Man, does The Music Man die? Did Kevin die earlier when you weren't Kevin and if so, what brought Kevin back to life? Also, it's possible for an actor to go back and be the character at other times.

I know that's pretty deep but, the way I figure it, if Kevin the actor gave life to The Music Man by being him, then both Kevin and The Music Man are alive. Since both Kevin and The Music Man are alive then they should each get their on place on the poll. I'm sure that was Tony's plan all along.

Ta da!!!!

Yes, I know you aren't actually being The Music Man on stage but he is a character that you've played (with) on the forum.

:clap:

By the way Kevin....just as a foot note, it seems that even if you are still on the poll with two names you still have zero points. Maybe four or five names for you should be put up on the poll. Tee hee.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING IN THE FOLLOWING POSTS SUCH AS "um......what?" or "duh" or "Hmmmmm.....okay!" or anything like those comments.

I wish we could have discussions like this a lot. We should start doing that. Like someone give a topic that is controversial and certain people take each side of the topic. We need to start a debate club of sorts!!!!

Your teacher / aunt / director / slave driver/ is very smart and clever, is she not?

Everyone might want to file away the information given in this email. Or at least remember it. It will very possibly be a "question and answer combination" on an upcoming quiz.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby Sicky on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:32 pm

If this is correct...then I demand to have my name and my OCAG name on there....no questions asked.....just do it!:paranoid: :ninja:
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby Marissa on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:53 pm

Krislyn wrote:If this is correct...then I demand to have my name and my OCAG name on there....no questions asked.....just do it!:paranoid: :ninja:

Go ahead Sicky. I have to tell you though....if every person in OCAG has their name on the poll as well as every character they've played then we're going to have some pretty long polls.

Also, I said that maybe Tony was thinking of the Method. I never said that any of you use Method Acting. Or if you do, I must have slipped into another dimension while it was happening.

I studied the Method in college and let me tell you all something........You AIN'T doing it!!!!

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby adam on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:56 pm

using my name would be cool enough
adam

Postby Sicky on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:34 pm

Bubble buddy says that you're a jerkface and to not listen to you......I'm agreeing with her! Oh and she demands to have her name on there too....
Sicky

Postby adam on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:37 pm

who me
adam

Postby Sicky on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:50 pm

NO
Sicky

Postby adam on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:53 pm

okay
adam

Postby Marissa on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:08 pm

Krislyn wrote:Bubble buddy says that you're a jerkface and to not listen to you......I'm agreeing with her! Oh and she demands to have her name on there too....

Who?????? Me?????

Answer carefully.
Marissa 8-)

Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby katey on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Marissa, you confuse me sometimes. of course i guess that's not to hard to do. Randy, find a knew career cause tour guide isn't workin for you nor will it ever. Krislyn, i said you would fet there first but if Randy does it's because she has no life! hehe haha luv ya all! And Randy, i spelled your name wrong. muahahahahahahahahahah
WORDS OF WISDOM:
1.before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes!
2.when life hands you a lemon, say," Oh yeah, i like lemons. What else ya got?"
3.sometimes you're the windsheild. sometimes you're the bug.
4. live like you were diein. it rox out loud!
5.wish for wat you want. work for wat you need
6.life is so....... whatever!
LOVE ME AND MY MONKEY!!!!!!!!:monkey:
katey
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby ocagchick_randi on Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:39 pm

I dont know who this "Randy" person is

They call me,They call me .........Randi
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Postby Sicky on Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:05 pm

I pretty much want to destroy everything right now......

and yes I was talking to saw........(or however Lenora spells it)
Sicky

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:13 pm

randi you are not mimi amd auntie marissa that post blew me away. it was very confusing.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:14 pm

randi you are not mimi and auntie marissa that post blew me away. it was very confusing.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:15 pm

randi you are not mimi amd auntie marissa that post blew me away. it was very confusing.
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion