Soul's Midnight

Additional theatrical opportunities.

Soul's Midnight

Postby Regina on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:19 pm

“Soul’s Midnight”
Auditions:Thursday Sept. 29th and Friday Sept. 30th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Please have the actors call 405-601-5300 to schedule an audition time.
We will have a sign in sheet, so that the actors can put down their agency
affiliation.
Location: Graymark Offices, 101 N. Robinson, Ste. 920, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
The shooting dates are: October 31st – November 19th end date is tentative could be earlier
SOUL'S MIDNIGHT (Original)
Feature Film
UNION
Start Date: October 31, 2005
[HORACIO RAMOS] An imposing Hispanic man in his 60s, a decent, courageous man, he worked with Charles' father in their meat packing business, and introduces himself to Charles at the funeral; he also tells Charles to take his wife and get out of town. Ramos befriends Charles and becomes his confidant, telling him that he found his father's body, which was badly decomposed and "exsanguinated"--though the coroner's report listed a coronary as cause of death. When an encounter with caretaker Mrs. Budge reveals to both Ramos and Charles that they're dealing with vampires, Ramos unhesitatingly joins the fight with his new friend to save his unborn baby--a fight that ultimately costs him his life...LEAD (33)
[OLDER FATHER DOMINIC] In his 60's, a Catholic priest, Father Dominic is a conflicted, remorseful but helpless man who, in his youth, betrayed his faith and his friends by believing that the vampires would spare the lives of
the townspeople if he let them sacrifice Max Milford's unborn baby (who grew up to be Charlie Milford). Now faced with the same thing happening with Charles' soon-to-be-born child, Father Dominic is tired of lying but uable to stop Simon and his minions. Father Dominic explains to Charlie why the vampires want his son, but his guilt does nothing to help save his own life: Father Dominic is made into a vampire by Simon, and killed by Charles...LEAD (1)
[MIKE & MARTY SCHROEDER] 17 and 18 years old respectively, Mike and Marty are two Guthrie, Texas, boys who are also altar boys. However, this doesn't stop them from smoking dope and hiding their stash in a secret place in the confessional. Good-natured kids who prove to be courageous and selfless, Mike and Marty attempt to give a desperate Charles and Alicia a ride out town and instantly realize what's going on when their car is attacked by "something with fangs. And the police aren't going to help us stop a vampire." In addition to fighting off Simon and his crew themselves, Mike and Marty show Charles where Father Dominic keeps a special box designed to vanquish vampires (it's in the confessional, right next to their marijuana stash)...
LEADS (32)
[MRS. BUDGE] In her 70s, irascible, tart-tongued and eccentric, Mrs. Budge is the caretaker of Max Milford's house, which Charles and Alicia have inherited. An avid gardener possessing a huge array of lethal looking gardening shears, Mrs. Budge learns that Charles is staying at the Borgo Hotel and tells him, quite seriously, "they're a bunch of Satan worshippers." Mrs. Budge is turned into a vampire by Simon and Iris, and later attacks Charles and Ramos with super-human strength, but meets her own death when she's burned up by exposure to the sun...4 speeches & 17 lines, 2 scenes ( 38 )
[MIKE MILFORD] Seen in 1975, age 28, a desperate Max is trying to flee from Guthrie, Texas, with his very pregnant wife, Sara, with Father Dominic apparently helping them. Courageous and determined, when their way is blocked Max is relieved to see his wife and unborn baby escape, while he faces the menacing figures who take him instead of what they really want...17 lines, 2 scenes (1)
[SARA MILFORD] Seen in 1975, 25 years old, the very pregnant Sara is trying to flee with her husband, Max, and Father Dominic, from Guthrie,
Texas. Growing increasingly hysterical as they're confronted by a menacing, gun-toting, mask-wearing crowd and the car stalls out, Sara is fearful for her husband but determined to save their unborn baby. Sara peels out in the nick of time, clearly heartsick to have to leave her husband...LEAD (1)
[LILY GATES] Early 20s, pale and fragile, dressed in a white dress from the 1930s and dark glasses, with a soft, melancholy voice, Lily is the front desk person at the Borgo Hotel. She welcomes guests Charles and Alicia and briefs them on the upcoming yearly feast in honor of St. George and the Dragon. Like Simon and Iris, Lily is also a vampire, and has her own part to play in Simon's scheme for Charles and Lily, luring Charles into her clutches by posing as Alicia, tied to a noose under a chandelier, then quickly tying Charles up there instead. Lily apparently is put out of commission when Charles forces her to look at her reflection in a mirror, but she manages to resurrect herself after Charles and Alicia flee...3 speeches & 9 lines, 4 scenes (9)
[KEN RATHER] 50, fat, obnoxious, rude, Ken's a guest at the Borgo Hotel, who interrupts Charles at the front desk to complain that there's no ice maker. Later, he goes out of his room to another floor to find an ice maker and winds up bleeding to death--or perhaps something worse--when his hand gets caught in the metal blades grinding the ice...1 speech & 7 lines, 2 scenes (10)
[BELLHOP] This pale skinned Borgo Hotel bellhop dressed in clothes from another century silently takes Charles and Alicia's bags to their room. Later, he takes a delivery to the hotel from Ramos...2 lines, 3 scenes (9)
STORY LINE: CHARLES MILFORD comes to Guthrie, Texas, with his pregnant wife ALICIA to go to the funeral of the father he never knew, MAX MILFORD, and to take over Max's business with his business partner, HORACIO RAMOS. Once there, Charles realizes that the charming/creepy SIMON DRAKE, proprietor of the hotel where they're staying, is actually a vampire who kept his own father as a slave, and who has terrifying plans for Charles and Alicia's unborn baby...
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sicky on Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:32 pm

Wow that sounds like fun!!!!! I wish that I could go do that....but I would feel so stupid when I put down that I didn't have an agency....and they wouldn't let me do it because of that....how pathetic. Are you gonna take Lenora??? That sounds like something that she could be an extra in or maybe they have another mistery character that would be perfect for Lenora.....and when they see her they'll all go into shock...and you could sneak me in! 8)
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby Regina on Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:46 pm

I am planning on calling tomorrow.

And you don't need an agent for everything. When we go to auditions you sign in and put your agency. I don't remember a time when I didn't see several people put "I" or "Ind." for independent. An agent is nice but it's not absolutely necessary. Not for everything.
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Regina on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:34 pm

Well, I called today, and they said nothing for the younger people but there are roles available for teenage boys and early 20s girls. Just call to set up an audition!
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ocagchick_randi on Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:35 pm

well im not im my early 20's but im tall enough to be !!!!!
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Postby the music man on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:21 pm

oh randi you are too tall. you don't look in your early 20s though even though you are tal.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby adam on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:46 pm

what about me i look like im 18 and older
adam

Postby the music man on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:48 pm

no you don't adam. you just keep telling yourself that and in about two or three years it might come true.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby adam on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:51 pm

ahahahahaha you crack me up :-?
adam

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:03 pm

a guy thought I was 18 once!!!!! in a mall!!
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi

Return to Casting Calls