Student film

Additional theatrical opportunities.

Student film

Postby Regina on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:32 pm

sbcglobal.net
Needing Actors and Actresses
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:42:36 -0500

I am needing actors and actresses for my short student film.  There will be an edited short version of about 35 minutes and an extended version about 1 1/2 hrs.  It is a horror film.  It will be going to film festivals across the country.  The name of my film is "Over the Ede Into Darkness."  It is a horror flick with vampires, invisible men, demons, and a werewolf. The film covers vampires during the 15th, 19th, 20th, and 21st century time periods.  I am also needing people to work with the rigging, choreographing, and makeup.

Here is a list of the characters that need to be casted:

Tony Jackson- 16-18, ethnic background unspecified.  Athletic build.  He is a football player who is turned immortal/vampire.  He is a troublemaker.  He killed one of the opposing teams key player in self defense and is on the run.

Joe Cotner/The Beast aka Werewolf- 20-22, Caucasian, The son of the main character.  Has been searching for his father since he & his father became immortal.  His father left after his mother had been killed.

Football Commentator (voice over)  needs to be very energetic

Anna Thompson- 20-40, Caucasian, Slim Build.  Very pretty.  She is a very wealthy married woman who meets a vampire at a theatrical production of Bram Stoker's Dracula.  She invites him to dinner only to be killed by the vampire's friend, Raul.

Dr. Alexander Trip- 35-55, Caucasian needs to have a British Accent.  This is a minor part but with speaking roles.

James Whitley- 22-35, Caucasian.  A newspaper writer from a 19th century western town

Sheriff Ed Hayes- 35-45, Caucasian.  Big Build.  A sheriff from a 19th century western town.

Dr. Pete Morris- 45-60, Caucasian.  Small Build.  A doctor from a 19th century western town.

Miss Molly- 22-35, Caucasian or Hispanic.  Medium to Large Build.  A prostitute who lives in the saloon from a 19th century western town.  No nudity or sexual situations at all.  Brief innuendo.

Also I need two guards for the 18th century era and a drunk cowboy victim for the 19th century western town.  Two female extras and another male extra will be needed for the 15th century era.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filming dates are as follows:  November 4TH-6th, and November 11th-13th. E-mail Jeremiah (address at the top of this post) for an audition. Remember, this is a student film, so your compensation would be credit and probably a copy of the finished film. Filming will take place in Tulsa, Liberty Mounds, and possibly Adair or Owasso.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sicky on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:02 pm

Wow that's pretty cool! I love how you just find these random things and what not! This is a really cool forum! 8)
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby ocagchick_randi on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:12 pm

yeah it rox my crocks off!!!
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

More info on student film

Postby Regina on Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:34 am

Got mor info on the student film...

Auditions will be held Friday September 30th, 2005 @ the Renaissance Hotel located on 71st street & 169 in Tulsa, OK.  Time will be announced once I know everyone's schedule.
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sicky on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:00 pm

i'm too scared to do any of these things....are you going to take Lenora to any of them????
Sicky

Postby Regina on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:32 pm

Krislyn wrote:i'm too scared to do any of these things....are you going to take Lenora to any of them????

Nah, she's not old enough. And Tulsa's a little far away, especially with a show set for Saturday. Too busy, I say!
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sicky on Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:54 pm

Why is everything in Tulsa????? huh huh!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
Sicky

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:47 am

wow yeah i think nora's a little young ,expecialy if they wnat you to act like your 15 and up!!!! :-D
ocagchick_randi

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:49 am

nothing happens NEAR tuttle !!!! of course not then it would be too easy!!!!!!
ocagchick_randi

Another update

Postby Regina on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:36 am

Another update:

For those still interested in the production of "Over the Edge into Darkness," a horror film/student film, there will be auditions Wednesday of this week, September 28th, at 3:00 pm at the Tulsa Community Collge Southeast Campus in Building 9 in the Chatroom, which is a part of the student union.  Filming dates are as followed:

October 21st 7pm- til scenes are finished.
October 22nd 7pm-til scenes are finished.
October 23rd 7pm- til scenes are finished.
October 28th 4pm-7pm & 9pm-1am
October 29th 10 am-10 pm, with frequent breaks in between, so we aren't killing each other.
October 30th TIME TBA, day and night scenes, difficult to dtermine at this point.  We'll know soon.
October 31st noon-2pm & 4pm-6pm

Also, there will be another audition Tuesday of next week, October 4th, at 3:00 pm at the Tulsa Community Collge Southeast Campus in Building 9 in the Chatroom, which is a part of the student union.

There will be a cold reading of the script at both auditions and I will prepare a monologue for you.  ALSO, BRING ANOTHER MONOLOGUE OF YOUR OWN IF YOU HAVE ONE.  Thank you.

Jeremiah Douglas
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ocagchick_randi on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:08 pm

tulsa,tulsa,tulsa!!!!!
ocagchick_randi

Return to Casting Calls