Cast Me!

Additional theatrical opportunities.

Cast Me!

Postby Regina on Mon May 01, 2006 9:05 am

Auditions are being held for Oklahoma's next stage struck star in a new and innovative internet reality theatre competition, "Cast Me!"

Actors will put their talent "on-line" in a performance competition of original material written by renowned playwright, Robert Matson. Visitors will view and vote for their favorite at http://www.webplaystudio.com.  The winner of the competition will receive a cash award, local Oklahoma prizes to help them further their career as an actor, an original play specifically written for the winner and much more.

"'Cast Me!' will provide the actor an educational and professional experience," says Lane Fields, co-creator of the web show. "They will work with original material and in the process, sharpen their acting skills and take a step closer to achieving their dream."

"Cast Me!" auditions will be held Sunday May 7th  from 10 a.m. - Noon at Stage Center, located at 400 W. Sheridan.  If called back, actors must be available for callbacks on Sunday, May 7th from 1 - 4 p.m. at Stage Center. Actors must be 18 years or older, an Oklahoma resident or a student currently enrolled in an Oklahoma university and available on Saturdays and Sundays during the daytime from May through August 2006.

Participants must prepare two contrasting monologues from the material provided by "Cast Me!" Productions which can be downloaded at webplaystudio.com. If a participant is unable to attend one of the auditions, Video/DVD submissions will also be accepted. The audition materials and information can be downloaded at http://www.webplaystudio.com . For more information, please e-mail: castme@cox.net or call 405-286-9298.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Casting Calls