"The Passenger" filming in Tulsa

Additional theatrical opportunities.

"The Passenger" filming in Tulsa

Postby Regina on Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 pm

"The Passenger" is a character study of the four key high-school stereotypes; a quirky comedy-drama about learning the tough lessons of achieving adulthood.
The lead teenage roles have already been cast, but I am hoping that you could put out a notice to any of your actors who might be looking for work. The film is being made on no steady budget - all of the money being put into it comes from the paychecks of my second job. We are, however, a professional and constant production. We are shooting on location throughout our weekend breaks, hoping to bring the filming to an end in late January or early February. All of this means, unfortunately, that we will have no money to pay any of the actors who participate. We are, however, entering the film into local and regional (and perhaps national) film festivals and contests in the spring; so that may be an attractive point to make for those seeking exposure.
Right now, I would like the help of any of your teenage actors willing to participate in the film as extras in the film's high school "party" scenes, where many teenagers are needed. By "party", I mean scenes where there will be alcohol-related props, but nothing near the real substances. For instance, alcohol will be water and apple juice. The idea is to portray the high school party scene as it really is.
As far as interested adult actors, I am looking for actors over 30 to play one of the lead actor's parents. I will see anybody willing to audition. I am also looking for an over-30 actress to play the role of one of our female's lead's niave mother, and an over-30 actress to play a nurse at the very end of the film.

Michael Cooper
Writer/Director/Producer, "The Passenger"
Email headshots and resumes to:
mtcdrummer5@hotmail.com
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Casting Calls