"Killer Inside Me" extras

Additional theatrical opportunities.

"Killer Inside Me" extras

Postby Regina on Sat May 16, 2009 9:45 am

From casting director Chris Friehofer:

Hey group!

I know it's been pretty quiet from the group over the last week or so, but we have been very busy getting ready for the Next Big Thing.

Thanks out to everyone for asking about The Actor Factory. The build-out construction is almost done and I think we will be ready to open March 23 with the first class. There may not be any furniture, but there you go. I have set up a Facebook group for The Actor Factory. Many fun things I can't really do on this page are in store for the future of that group. Join up and clock in.

Also, work is going very strong and steady on the feature film THE KILLER INSIDE ME. I want to announce that we will have open calls for extras this coming Saturday and Sunday in Guthrie and Cordell, respectively. Yes, extras are paid on this one. If you want to be an extra but can't attend the open call, you can sign up online at http://www.KillerExtras.com

Here's an important note: If you have an agent, you still need to sign up online so you are on the one single database. It doesn't cost anything, just a few minutes of your time.

Full details are on the Discussion Board on the group's main page.

Need a class? Darryl Cox is going to offer the 8-week Actng for the Camera class starting March 31. Check out the Discussion Board for more info.

There are more castings coming in the days ahead--even more needs for The Killer Inside me. Check the group often.

Hope your week is going well.

--CF
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Casting Calls