Dolly and Cindy pics and videos (for real)

News you can use about the Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild

Dolly and Cindy pics and videos (for real)

Postby Regina on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:12 am

Okay. I am finally ready.

I now have a few video copies of Cinderella, Hello Dolly and the Summer 2004 Tour. I don't have enough copies for everyone, but I will make more as soon as I know exactly how many are needed. They are $10 each.

I also have a copy of the 2005 Ice Cream Festival, but not the Caring for Cayla show. I would like to put those two together. As far as I know, only Kristy Kunz videotaped that show, and I am hoping to get a copy from her. If anyone is interested in this video, let me know and I will get you one.

I still have spare copies of Oklahoma!, Babes in Arms and Li'l Abner. I do not want these spare copies any more so they are also now $10 each. If nothing else, get one to see Antonio wearing his Earthquake McGoon shirt.

Pictures. Don has made four copies of the Hello Dolly picture CD and I have them. He will make as many as we need, but I didn't have a for sure number on who wanted them. They are also $10. Cinderella pictures. Don took these, but he has given me the negatives and asked me to take care of it. Most of the pictures are already on the OCAG web site, but there are a few others. I believe I can have these scanned and online by the end of this weekend if you want to see them. I also have the proof sheets from Oklahoma!, taken by Patty Vizza, if anyone wants to see those. If we're really going back, the Babes in Arms photos were taken by Don. I have a full set of prints in size 3x5, and Don thinks he's thrown away the negatives. I also have a full set of Li'l Abner prints in size 3x5, along with assorted photos in different sizes that people ordered from Don but never picked up. Again, he thinks he threw away the negatives.

I would like to have everything ready to be picked up at our first meeting after this break. If that looks like it is a long time coming, we can arrange a time to meet up so you can get your stuff.

Okay.

If you want copies of anything I have mentioned in this post, send me a PM. I will only be making and holding videos and prints for those who send a PM. Remember that if you ask for it, I really expect you to not back out later, since I'll be out the copying and printing costs.

Remember - PMs only! You can post here or e-mail me but I'm not going to hold anything for you without a PM! This is really for your own protection because things get lost in the maze in the posts and I don't feel my e-mail inbox is organized enough for me to ensure that I'll remember to make you what you want. So PM, okay?

Thanks,
Regina
Last edited by Regina on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Regina on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:31 pm

I have orders from Karen Moore, Lori Hill and Rhonda Rowland.

And I forgot about the Christmas caroling deal. We have a video of that as well, and I'm going to put it on the same tape as the Ice Cream Festival show and Caring for Cayla (assuming I get Caring for Cayla).
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby the music man on Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:40 pm

key word: "assuming"
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to OCAG News