ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

For cast discussion not related to current shows.

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

Postby adam on Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:09 pm

So what do you think of this new musical it references charcters and songs both by the Beatles

I think itll be cool, I think the Beatles rock

Im going to see it

What about you?

If you have no idea what im talking about go to youtube or someting and type in the movie title and it should show you
adam
'True Hollywood Story' Subject
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby Songbird on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:28 pm

I just thought your post seemed lonely, and since I have no idea what you're talking about, I thought I'd just say HI! :grin:

The bestest song in the world is...ahh! I can't decide!!! No, it's Saxy Back. He he he, Pedro is so funny! I love Heather. Tomorrow is day of the dead for SADD...I'm going to "die."

Well, if anyone has anything interesting to say, or if they know whatever Adam was talking about, go on and say something, where is everyone, it's a ghost town. :sad:
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Chrisie Kaye on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:24 pm

I have something interesting to say...Pedro is not cool...he's not very nice either!(given, that was not interesting, but its the truth! He's mean to me!!)
Monkeys will one day rule the Earth...so bow down to me now and save yourself the trouble in the future!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Chrisie Kaye
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Songbird on Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Yeah, I don't think he's cool anymore...he said he doesn't like me because I'm annoying...who could think that about me?...MONKEY!
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Return to General Discussion