hey

Talk about Annie here.

Do you think we finally have a reliable Cornelius or however you spell it?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:26 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 5

hey

Postby actingchic on Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:26 am

I m so happy we might actuaLLY HAVE A cORNELIUS WHO STAYS!!!!!!!!!!YAY :rockband:
actingchic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby adam on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:29 pm

yeah ross is pretty good at the part
adam
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby Marissa on Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:54 pm

Well, I'll tell you something.

Mark was a good actor and all, yet I really wasn't getting from him that he fit very well into our group. I wasn't that surprised when he quit on us.

Now with Logan, I was totally blown away that he left us so close to the show opening. There are some people who I'm not that surprised when they do it but with Logan......I still find it hard to believe. With his hernia pain, I can at least understand it somewhat. I also don't think (and Logan, if you're reading this feel free to respond…we still like you and we miss you) that he was comfortable with the part.

The deal was though, there comes a time in all of our shows when I realize that this is the way the cast should be. This is when it all clicks together and I see us as a team instead of just a bunch of people wandering around.

The time for that came after last Saturday when Ross joined us and Sunday morning when I knew that two other people let us down. It was a good thing though. I looked and saw everyone there.....I saw the spaces that the brother and sister team left and I realized that this was the exact way that we were suppose to be. I looked at my cast and I knew that, while we still have tons of work ahead of us, this was the cast that we were going to have when that curtain opens up for us.

I will go ahead though and say this.....leaving a show so close to the opening is wrong and very unprofessional thing to do. Choosing between someone with a limited amount of talent who is reliable and does their best and someone who is very talented but not reliable and doesn't give me the best they have....believe me, I would take the one with the more limited amount of talent every single time. And so would any director out there.

Hello, Dolly! is going to be a wonderful show. With hard work between now and when we open, it has the potential to be the best show that OCAG have ever done.

Remember.....Saturday at the Opera House from 11 am to 5 pm.

Bring your scripts please!!!!!!!

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby adam on Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:00 am

its also a good thing that hailey is back
adam

Postby Marissa on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:17 pm

adam wrote:its also a good thing that hailey is back

You're exactly right. Welcome back Hayley!!

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby Sicky on Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:23 pm

That was quite a long thing that you wrote...welcome back hayley and yay cornelius is filled. :woohoo:
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky

Postby adam on Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:42 pm

uhhhhhhh me curious can logan never come back i know mark cant but logan had medical reasons why he had to quit i do remember marissa saying if you quit while catsed as someone you couldnt come back but are there any exceptions or is logan not gonna be able to come back
i just was wonderin so i asked
adam

Postby Sicky on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:43 pm

No one likes Logan.....so NO!!!!!!! just kidding by the way...hehehe.....ummmmm.......but seriously no one likes him. Oh and I take back that welcome to old hayley....since she has distressed my psyche. oh and you're avatar is so friggin hilarious Adam that I'm not going to use your line and make fun of you until tomorrow! Congratulations! :woohoo:
Sicky

Postby adam on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:47 pm

i know i like this avatar too but dont be cruel and make fun of me i dont make fun of you :-(
and haley quit again
adam

Postby Sicky on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:57 pm

I friggin know she quit. How about you just shut up.....just kidding! I'm in a mean mood today. sowwy.
Sicky

Postby adam on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:58 pm

ITS ALL GOOD 8-)
adam