Lyrics for the Charity Show - Annie section

Postby Marissa on Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:02 pm

Never Fully Dressed - Adults:

Boylan Sisters A: O
Boylan Sisters B: X
Boylan Sisters C: Y
Boylan Sisters D: D
All Four Sisters: E - N -T.

Healy: Hey, hobo man. Hey, Dapper Dan. You've both got your style. But Brother, You're never fully dressed Without a smile! Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly. They stand out a mile -- But Brother, You're never fully dressed without a smile! Who cares what they're wearing, on Main Street, Or Saville Row? It's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe that matters. So, Senator, so, Janitor, So long for a while. Remember, You're never fully dressed without a smile! Ah the lovely Boylan Sisters!

All Four Sisters: Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!

All Four Sisters: Hey, hobo man. Hey, Dapper Dan. You've both got your style. But Brother, You're never fully dressed, you’re never dressed without an

Boylan Sisters A: S
Boylan Sisters B: M
Boylan Sisters C: I
Boylan Sisters D: L
All Four Sisters: E. Smile darn you smile.

Healy: Who cares what they're wearing, on Main Street, Or Saville Row? It's what you wear from ear to ear (Boylan Sisters: Ear to Ear) and not from head to toe that matters. So, Senator, so, Janitor, So long for a while. Remember, You're never fully dressed without a smile!

Never Fully Dressed - Orphans:

Orphans: Hey, hobo man. Hey, Dapper Dan. You've both got your style. But Brother, You're never fully dressed Without a smile! Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly. They stand out a mile -- But Brother, You're never fully dressed without a smile! Who cares what they're wearing, on Main Street, Or Saville Row? It's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe that matters.

One Orphan: Ah the lovely Boylan Sisters!

Orphans: Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!

So, Senator, so, Janitor, So long for a while. Remember, You're never fully dressed, though you may wear the best. You’re never fully dressed without a smile…smile….smile…..smile darn ya smile!

Hard Knock Life:

Orphans: It's the hard-knock life for us! It's the hard-knock life for us! 'Steada treated, we get tricked! 'Steada kisses, we get kicked! It's the hard-knock life! Got no folks to speak of, so, It's the hard-knock row we hoe! Cotton blankets, 'steada of wool! Empty bellies, 'steada of full! It's the hard-knock life! Don't if feel like the wind is always howl'n? Don't it seem like there's never any light! Once a day, don't you wanna throw the towel in? It's easier than puttin' up a fight. No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy! No one cares if you grow or if you shrink! No one dries when your eyes get wet an' weepy! From all the cryin' you would think this place's a sink! Ohhhh!!!!!!! Empty belly life! Rotten smelly life! Full of sorrow life! No tomorrow life! Santa Claus we never see. Santa Claus, what's that? Who's he? No one cares for you a smidge, when you're in an orphanage! It’s the hard-knock life.

One orphan spoken: You'll stay up till this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler Building! Kill, kill!

Orphans: Yank the whiskers from her chin.

One orphan spoken: Little pig droppings!

Orphans: Jab her with a safety Pin

One orphan spoken: Rotten orphans!

Orphans: Make her drink a mickey finn

One orphan spoken: Nobody loves you!

Orphans: I love you, Miss Hannigan!!

Orphans: It's the hard-knock life for us. It's the hard-knock life for us. No one cares for you a smidge,when your in an orphanage. It's the hard-knock life, it's the hard-knock life! It's the hard-knock life!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby the music man on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:56 pm

Aunt Marissa,

why the heck is Antonio Bert Healy? :x He's on the front row in "Oklahoma!"
and He sounds like a british person. :? Bert Healy ain't British! I should be Bert Healy.

sincerely Kevin. 8)
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby mickster on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:55 am

atta Boy Kevin.. I agreeeeeeee
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...
mickster
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Regina on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:00 am

the music man wrote:Aunt Marissa, why the heck is Antonio Bert Healy? :x He's on the front row in "Oklahoma!" and He sounds like a british person. :? Bert Healy ain't British! I should be Bert Healy.

sincerely Kevin. 8)

I have an idea! Why not have Kevin as Fred McCracken with Wacky? He totally rocked in that part at Yukon... :rolleyes:

Love ya Kev!
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ocagchick_randi on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:59 pm

me and my banana are with kevin!!!!!!!:G.O.B:
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Postby Marissa on Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:20 pm

the music man wrote:Aunt Marissa,

why the heck is Antonio Bert Healy? :x He's on the front row in "Oklahoma!"
and He sounds like a british person. :? Bert Healy ain't British! I should be Bert Healy.

sincerely Kevin. 8)

Well Kevin.

1. Antonio doesn't give me attitude.

2. Antonio has never, ever questioned my casting decisions.

3. Antonio actually goes ahead and does the part the way I want him to in front of the audience, as opposed to doing what I want in rehearsals and then deciding to just roll his eyes and play himself during the real show.

4. He tries to do what I tell him (like losing the British Accent) as opposed to ignoring me and playing himself on stage.

5. Bert Healy may not be a British person but he sure as heck isn't Kevin Gottman. And since Kevin Gottman enjoys turning every character he plays into "Kevin Gottman," Kevin Gottman only gets to play certain characters.

6. Antonio is Bert Healy and on the front row in Oklahoma! because I want him there and I'm the director.

Does that do it for you? If not, I have several more I can list.

Sincerely, Aunt Marissa 8)

By the way Kevin (and anyone else who wants to say something) shut up about Antonio and his English accent. It's not that bad anymore because he tried to get rid of it and did well at it. I can always bring up things that everyone in OCAG has done that they're embarrassed about now.

Care to tempt me? Remember, I can dish it out really, really well. 8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby adam on Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:26 pm

i dont know if that would work on me cause ive done alot of things people would consider embarassing but i never felt embarrased about it
Last edited by adam on Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
adam
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby adam on Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:28 pm

antonios accent is cool with me but im not taking anyones side about it me myself and i think its cool
adam

Postby Sicky on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:21 pm

Adam...no more talking from you...your avatar is so much better now!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Winking smiley......
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:53 pm

yeah lots better!!!!
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi