Lyrics for the Charity Show - All for the Best.

Past and future OCAG revues!

Lyrics for the Charity Show - All for the Best.

Postby Marissa on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:30 pm

Slow part is sung first by everyone:

When you feel sad or under a curse Your life is bad your prospects are worse Your wife is sighing, crying and your olive tree is dying Temples are graying and teeth are decaying And creditors weighing your purse Your mood and your robe are both a deep blue You'd bet that Job had nothing on you Don't forget that when you go to heaven you'll be blessed Yes it's all for the best!

Fast part is sung second by everyone:

Some men are born to live at ease, doing what they please, richer than the bees are in honey Never growing old, never feeling cold, pulling pots of gold from thin air The best in every town, best at shaking down, best at making mountains of money They can't take it with them But what do they care? They get the center of the meat, cushions on their seat, houses on a street where it's sunny Summers at the sea, winters warm and free, all of this and we get the rest But who is the land for, the sun and the sand for You guessed it's all for the best

Fast part and slow part are sung together twice.

And then:

You guessed it's all for the…..
You must never be distressed.
Yes, it's all for the…
All your wrongs will be redressed.
Yes, it's all for the….
Someone's got to be oppressed!

Yes, it's all for the best!!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby Sicky on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:27 pm

Thank you for putting that song in there....I would prolly die if I didn't have that song to change in!
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky
'True Hollywood Story' Subject
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:49 pm

I think we need another boy sont to put in between many new day and never fully dressed !!!!!
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Return to Musical revues