Happy Birthday Lenora

A place to wish those OCAGers you love holiday, birthday, anniversary or other greetings.

Happy Birthday Lenora

Postby Chris Hill on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 pm

:partytime: Are you already seven? :lol:
Chris Hill
Understudy
Understudy

Postby Lenora on Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:36 pm

Yes. I am seven. And I'm even going to bring that present I never ever did bring. You want to know why I didn't bring it? It is because I just forgot about them. I didn't even have time to get them. But this next time I come to OCAG, I'll try to be sure to bring it. But there's also one more thing. Krislyn, Kevin and Gary will already have their presents because I already gave them to them when they were here at our house. And when I see you again, I will still marry you because you are the right size for me and why it is, is because I want to play your games sometimes when we are together and we are already in marriage. And when we marry, we will bring Bennett along so he doesn't get very upset about your game. I know he really will want to play it too, so I wish you good luck, and also, don't try to go away from Oklahoma where I cannot find you. I am also sure that you will just be getting movies at Wal-Mart just like my dad does, always. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, and goodbye.
:cupid: :handkiss: :rofl: :duel: :duel: :G.O.B.: :xmas: :pinkbluemasks: :kneelsuckers: :eggs: :cracked: :bumpbump: :pidgeons: :flyingbat:
Lenora
Chorus
Chorus

Postby Songbird on Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:52 pm

Happy Birthday Nora!!! :-D :bestwishes: :bday: :cupid: :handkiss: :littleangel: :iloveu: :cheer: :bluekiss: :dance: :horse: :sillydance: :G.O.B.: :jumprope: :juggle: :hugz: :turns: :woohoo: :purplenote: :monkey: :bluefish: :coolband: :headphones: :elephant: :rockband: :headbanger: :harp: :partytime: :orangefish: :yar: :bdaycake: :bluethumbsup: :scarecrow: :magic: :mona: :angelface: :trout: :littlesecret: :pidgeons: :shylittlelaugh: :readpaper: :ohthedrama: :spy: :lockdance:
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Tony on Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:33 pm

yes appy b-day lenora
KNEEL BEFORE THE RED BARON THE GREATEST PILOT IN THE WORLD
Tony
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby Songbird on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:40 pm

Antonio, you should wish Lenora a happy b-day.
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Tony on Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:07 pm

i did sheila
KNEEL BEFORE THE RED BARON THE GREATEST PILOT IN THE WORLD
Tony
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby the music man on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:35 pm

happy b-day lenora!!!!!!!

love daiye!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to Holiday Haven