Happy (almost) Turkey Day!!!!!

A place to wish those OCAGers you love holiday, birthday, anniversary or other greetings.

Happy (almost) Turkey Day!!!!!

Postby Marissa on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:47 am

I'm amazed that we seem to have no Thanksgiving Day emoticons.

So far the best things I've been able to find is, first of all, this jackolantern:

:jackolantern:

See, all of the pumpkin stuff that was cut out to make the jackolantern, was then used to make a nice pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner.

The second best one (and it's hard to use the word "best" when talking about this item) is this:

:twoheads:

A green Two-Human-Headed-Bird-Like-Creature:

It could pass for a turkey.....maybe....I would just go ahead and probably stick close to the
ham.

I guess these two emoticons are the best that OCAG Members have to work with. That shouldn't be. Don't we have a right to the most up to date emoticons out there?????? Who should we blame? Why of course. Regina!!!!!!

I guess Regina has been wasting all her emoticon time with things like taking care of her family, putting the Tuttle Times together every week and sleeping more than two hours a night. Come on Regina. Get your priority's straight!!!

All kidding aside here, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I love you all lots and lots (especially you Ginna Beana) and I'm looking forward to getting back into practice on Saturday and I hope that all of you who can be there, will be there.

Talk toya lata
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby Songbird on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:48 pm

Silly Marissa, if you wanted a turkey, why didn't you just put a picture of Kevin? :rofl:
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Return to Holiday Haven