VERY, VERY IMPORTANT OCAG NEWS. 10-26-05 AND 10-1-05

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT OCAG NEWS. 10-26-05 AND 10-1-05

Postby Marissa on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:59 pm

The times are going to be the same.

The places are different.

We're going to be rehearsing at the Opera House in Tuttle on both this coming Tuesday (tomorrow 7-26-05) from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. On Saturday (10-1-05) we will again practice at the Opera House from 9 am to 11 am.

I'm going to send out a bulk email to everyone regarding this so you all should know. Please call me or email me back. I HAVE TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHERE REREARSAH IS GOING TO BE!!!!!! Or I might have to call you, which I despise!!!

They way get to the Opera House in Tuttle is easy. Basically you want to get to it the same way you got to Tuttle to audition. You just won't turn as early as you did when you went to the audition. So, in other words, Go through the light. DON'T TURN YET, do NOT turn at Cimarron Road (Jason White Blvd.) Drive up three blocks and then take a left on SW 3rd Street. You want to park between the Star Pharmacy and a two story light brick colored building.

The actual address (for those who use Yahoo or Map Quest) is, 4 SW 3rd Street, Tuttle, OK 73089.

You're going to want to walk in the direction of the two story light brick colored building. There are several businesses there and some of the actually have their name their awning. The Opera House has nothing written on its awning. The door is right by the door for a barber shop.

Once you get inside go up the stairs. Continue up the stairs. At the top of the second set of stairs, you can go either left or right. DON'T GO LEFT!!! Walk towards the right and then, when you turn your head to the right, you'll see a double wooden door. That's were we'll be and I hope to see everyone there on time.

Okay. See you all There. :-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director