OCAG News 5-15-08 IMPORTANT

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 5-15-08 IMPORTANT

Postby Marissa on Thu May 15, 2008 11:53 am

Hi all.

Okay. I'm sorry I'm just now sending this out. For some reason I thought that I had already and then discovered I had not!

BOYS will NOT come to rehearsal this coming Saturday (5-17-08). We aren't actually going to have "rehearsal."

True Oak is having a Woman's Tea on Saturday (5-17-08). They have asked the GIRLS to perform a few songs and we've told them we would. We do use their building for free, after all. Boys, I'm sorry. We asked if you could perform too but they want it to be a girl's only thing.

Girls you will just stand and sing four songs. Many a New Day, Out of My Dreams, Tomorrow (from Annie) and So Long, Farewell will be the songs.

The Tea is to start at 11:30 am. I want you all at the church at 10:30 am so we can sing through the songs a few times.

Okay, I need feedback from Jennifer and Sandy. Any mom who wants to come to the Tea is welcome. Or you can just come and watch the kids perform and then leave. If you want to bring someone else with you (your mother maybe) that's fine. I need to know ASAP though.

I'm sorry about the short notice. Again I thought I had already sent this out.

Please get back to me ASAP and let me know if you'll be attending the Tea and how many will be attending.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director