OCAG News 3-19-08 AND OCAG News 3-14-08.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 3-19-08 AND OCAG News 3-14-08.

Postby Marissa on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey all,

After looking at my email I've realized that due to a computer problem or whatever, you did not get the email I sent you which was entitled "OCAG News 3-14-08. NO REHEARSAL TOMORROW!!!"

Here is a copy of the email from the 14th. Last Friday.
*************************************************************************************************************
Hi all.

I think everyone knows this and I'm sorry that I'm just now reminding you.

We WILL NOT have rehearsal this coming Saturday (3-15-08). Monday (3-17-08) is the first day of Spring Break for everyone and I know some people are starting their vacations on the 15th.

NEXT SATURDAY IS THE DAY BEFORE EASTER. Write me back and tell me if you will be in town on that Saturday or if you will not. If enough people won't be here then we might need to cancel that one too.

AGAIN THOUGH, PLEASE WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL OR WON'T BE IN TOWN ON SATURDAY (3-22-08) THE DAY BEFORE EASTER SUNDAY.

Talk toya'll lata.

:schroeder:
************************************************************************************************************
I did post it on the board but I know that not everyone checks the board like they check their email.

So far, I know that Zach and Chris can’t make to rehearsal on Saturday - 3-22-08 (the day before Easter).

I need to know ASAP (by Friday 3/21/08, no later than 10 am) if you will be in town and want to have rehearsal or if you don’t.

The majority will rule. The bad thing though, is that if you don’t send me an email saying “yes” or “no” then I’m counting the “no email people” as “no answers” and will add them to the people who will not want to have rehearsal on Saturday (3-22-08).

So, LET ME KNOW QUICK.

Talk to everyone soon.

:lucy:
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director