OCAG News 2-15-08 change in place & time.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 2-15-08 change in place & time.

Postby Marissa on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:51 am

Well, hi there everyone.

I sent yesterday's email out to a total of thirteen email addresses. I also put it on the Board.

I got back a grand total of five emails/messages.

This is what we are going to do.

Tomorrow is Saturday, February 16, 2008.

I want to meet (pay attention here, times and places have been changed) tomorrow (February 16, 2008) from 4:15 pm to 6 pm at True Oak Felloship (Regina's chuch). We will talk about the show in general. Characters, costumes, rehearsal times and places, tuition, etc. I also want at least one parent there for each member (or group of members - Regina AND Ben don't need to be there just because Lenora and Bennett will be). BRING YOUR DATE BOOKS.

I'm not going to mess around here people. I'm planning on inviting new people to come Saturday afternoon too. I need EVERONE to be there. If you can't be there, it's okay as long as you let me know first. Of the people who wrote me about conflicts you only need to email me and tell me remind me about it if you can't be there tomorrow. If it's any day besides tomorrow then we'll talk about conflicts tomorrow.

IF A GROUP MEMBER CAN'T COME TO OUR MEETING/REHEARSAL (we're going to be doing some singing) TOMORROW their parent is still encouraged to attend because we'll be talking about show dates, rehearsal places, rehearsal times, costumes, etc. etc.

WRITE ME BACK AND TELL ME IF YOU WILL BE THERE TOMRROW. WRITE ME BACK AND TELL ME IF YOU (OR YOUR KID, AS HE CASE MAY BE)) WANT TO BE IN SNOOPY!!!

Because I love all of you and because I understand that things can slip people's minds I will call everyone tomorrow morning if I haven't heard from you. My first question will be "do you want to be in Snoopy!!!?" Regardless of your answer; my second question will be "why didn't you email me back? Please don't force us to start off a new show and a bad note liikethat, remember that I am inviting people who have expressed an interest in joining the group to come Saturday as well. Nine people have sent emails expressing their interests and so we could have anywhere from 0 strangers to 9 strangers and their parents. We'll just half to see.

Okay. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CALL I HATE THAT. SEE EVERONE TOMORROW.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director