OCAG News / December 30, 2007. Opening Night!!!!

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News / December 30, 2007. Opening Night!!!!

Postby Marissa on Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Hi all.

Since I personally made sure that each cast member left rehearsal today with a copy of the same paper work that I have in regards to Opening Night, you all know just as much as I do.

We will start at about 9 pm with an approximate 90 minute show.

Meet me close to the stage at Leadership Square at 8 pm tomorrow night with costumes in tow. You'll make me crazy (crazier) if you're late so please don't be.

It would be nice for everyone to have hair and makeup done before you get there tomorrow night.

Please rest or nap during the day. As everyone knows, we START at 9 pm. (With an arrival at 8 pm).

Okay everyone (mostly Zachary Welch) here is the bit before We Go Together:

Zachary: Thanks for coming out to Opening Night and seeing us, the Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild. If you would like to see what we are up to or join in the fun, you can find us online at www dot Oklahoma children's acting guild dot com. We also have brochures available which can be located quite easily in the building around you tonight. You might worry that you won't get to see us again, and sometimes we worry about that too. But there is nothing to fear because we do go together like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong and we’ll remember forever like shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom. A wop ba-ba lu-mop!

All: A wop bam boom!

Okay. See everyone tomorrow at 8 pm!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director