OCAG News 12-26-07 RESPOND BACK ASAP

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 12-26-07 RESPOND BACK ASAP

Postby Marissa on Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Hi all.

Since almost half of you have told me that you can't be at rehearsal tonight and because the weather is looking a bit ugly, I'm going to cancel rehearsal for tonight (12-26-07 / Wednesday).

Don't forget we have rehearsal tomorrow night from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm and your costumes are DUE. Please be on time. Between costumes and everything else, we'll be lucky if we make it through the whole show. Starting at 5:30 pm would help us with that.

Also, it seems as if about half of you don't know the words to your songs. YOU HAVE TO GET THOSE MEMORIZED. I didn't put the CDs together just for fun. Everyone single one of you have one. Get those out and get these songs memorized.

Okay. See everyone tomorrow.

YOU MUST RESPOND BACK TO THIS EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU READ IT SO I'LL KNOW THAT YOU WON'T BE GOING TO REHEARSAL TONIGHT. I'LL START CALLING ANY WHO I DON'T HEAR FROM AT 4 PM.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director