OCAG News / Sunday / 12-23-07

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News / Sunday / 12-23-07

Postby Marissa on Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:25 am

:bigxmas:

Hi All.

I know I'll be seeing you all in a few hours and some of you won't even read this until AFTER I see you today. But I'm going to put this on here now, just the same.

So far, the colors for Sound of Music stuff are as follows:

Antonio -
Light Green
Bailey - Pink
Bennett - Maroon
Chris - Light Gray
Gary -
Light Yellow
Kevin - Blue
Lenora - Fuscia
Zach - Navy Blue

I don’t know what color Ben, Brittany, Idalis, Krislyn or Tia are going to be wearing.

Let me know quick. And remember, you have to bring the shirt up and let me see it before it’s okayed.

I have gotten hat sizes yet for boys. Since I’m going to be buying them and then parent’s are going to be reimbursing me I think we all prefer that the hats fit the guy’s heads. Please let me know ASAP.

Okay. See you today at 1 pm to 5 pm.

I won’t see (most of) you again until December 26th so have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Love you all.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director