Gasp!! Another posting about costumes you say?????

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Gasp!! Another posting about costumes you say?????

Postby Marissa on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:49 am

Hi all.

As I said in the first email about costumes:

"
The Wiz - Wicked (He’s the Wiz, Loathing, One Short Day) Chris, Gary, Lenora and Zach, wear your Ease on down the road costumes. Brittany wear the green dress from Cinderella. Tia, dress in black but don’t worry about a hat. EVERYONE ELSE, wear GREEN. Top to bottom. That’s the only color I want to see on everyone whose name is not listed above. For shoes, but cheap simple canvas white shoes and we will dye them green."

After reading that through 8 million times I realized that I should have given some more information.

If you or your child is in the list below:

Brittany
Chris
Gary
Lenora
Tia
Zach

Then you don’t have to worry about finding a green outfit. They already know what costumes they’re wearing and they aren’t all green.

If you or your child is in the list below:

Antonio
Bailey
Ben
Bennett
Idalis
Kevin
Krislyn

Then you DO have to worry about finding a green outfit. Here’s the thing, the green doesn’t all have to be the same shade of green. Also, don’t hold yourself to just tops and pants. Girls can dye white tights green and wear them with skirt and top or even a dress. Girls could wear a thin (but not thin enough to see through it) night gown and have a green boa to go with it. Boys, you don’t have to be limited either. You could wear green shorts with green tights. Don’t have a heart attach, it will look like you have green skin from the audience.

Lots of fun ways to dress on this one guys. Remember you’re out on the town. You’re not sitting around in your night clothes with a bowl of cereal parked in your lap watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Okay. Keep me informed on what’s going on and if you have any questions.

See everyone on Thursday at 6 pm.

:-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director