Something else about........you guessed it!!!!!!!! COSTUMES

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Something else about........you guessed it!!!!!!!! COSTUMES

Postby Marissa on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm

FIRSTLY, I'M SENDING OUT A MILLION OF THESE COSTUME EMAILS. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE READ EACH ONE. DON'T JUST READ THE LAST ONE THAT I SENT OUT OR YOU WON'T KNOW ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Girls are going to want to get a black leotard even if they are planning on wearing a black t-shirt during Book Of Days.

As a matter of fact, all girls will want to get a leotard. We always have to make our "dressing room" work for us at these shows and you're all going to be far more comfortable with your "bottom layer" being a leotard instead of bare skin.

Same goes for you boys. Make sure you have a nice white undershirt (you'll have to wear it under your Oklahoma shirt anyway) and nice under shorts.

Since we started touring in 2004 our "dressing rooms" have left a lot to be desired. Try to imagine one or two of the walls of the "dressing room" falling over and the audience seeing everything there is to see. I'm sure you would rather them not see anything worse than underclothes.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director