IMPORTANT EMERGENCY OCAG

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

IMPORTANT EMERGENCY OCAG

Postby Marissa on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Hi all.

Three minutes ago I discovered that there is no power at my mother's house in Tuttle.

We WILL NOT meet tonight.

I want to rehearse from 11 am to 4 pm (I know it's a late start but it can't be helped) on Saturday (12-15-07). Problem is though I have heard there is going to be snow. Also, if the power isn't on at the house in Tuttle then I'm not sure where we would practice.

I need two things from everyone that are very important. First of all, you have got to email me back right now so I know that you know that there is NO PRACTICE FOR TONIGHT.

Second, I need the best telephone number to reach you by so I can let you know IF we will have rehearsal on Saturday and WHERE it will be.

Okay. Write me back!!!! If I haven't heard from you by 4:30 pm I'll start to call you.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director