OCAG News - Friday, November 30, 2007

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News - Friday, November 30, 2007

Postby Marissa on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi all.

Rehearsal for tomorrow (Saturday, December 1, 2007) is going to be a LONG one.

I want to rehearse from 9 am to 2 pm. Yes, you read that right. Bring a lunch with you. You'll be starving by the time it's over if you don't.

Also, bring something to keep you busy when you aren't learning stuff. I'm going to try to keep that at a minimum but there are times when it just can't be helped. Bring a book or your homework or some toys or SOMETHING so you aren't bored out of your mind when you aren't dancing or singing.

Also, the lyrics that I have typed and handed out to you were not done because I love to do that stuff. It was for you all to use. SO BRING THEM TO REHEARSAL WITH YOU.

I am going to try to burn some CDs tonight for you. Everyone bring $1 or a blank CD in exchange for the one I give to you.

Also, remember that tomorrow is the first rehearsal for December, so tuition is due.

See everyone tomorrow.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director