OCAG News - Wednesday / November 7, 2007

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News - Wednesday / November 7, 2007

Postby Marissa on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi all.

We will have rehearsal tomorrow (Thursday, November 8, 2007) from 6 pm to 8 pm at my mother's house in Tuttle.

It will be a singing only rehearsal. For most people it will be for songs that everyone already knows. Idalis and Bailey will be playing catch up and Payton will be singing some new ones too but it will be a easy rehearsal.

I WANT to have rehearsal on Saturday (November 10, 2007) but I'm not sure what time yet. I want it to be a dance rehearsal but I believe that Krislyn is going to be at work all morning on that date. I'll have to talk to her and find out.

CAN EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT THEIR CONFLICT TIMES ARE FOR SATURDAY 11-10-07?? Would a late afternoon - early evening work for everyone?

Okay, talk to me please and I'll see everyone tomorrow.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director