OCAG News 10-02-07

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 10-02-07

Postby Marissa on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi all.

I've brought this on myself. I've tried to be much too casual about tuition for OCAG.

From now on, although people can still pay cash, we are also going to a receipt set up.

I understand that September was confusing and I appreciate everyone's help in making it as un confusing as possible.

It came to my attention today though that although at least one person was under the impression that they paid tuition for September at the church, we never actually met at the church in September. We rehearsed in August several times at the church but we met at my mother's home for all September rehearsals.

I know that some people weren't with us in September and that some won't be with us in October but I figured I would send this out to everyone so that there would be no question.

Regardless of if you pay with cash or check please do not consider that tuition has been paid unless you leave with a receipt with either my signature on it or Krislyn's.

We will start this policy on this coming Thursday (October 4).

Although I will try very hard (as will Krislyn) to remember to give out the receipt, it is your responsibility to make sure you leave with a receipt on the day you pay tuition. If you send your child with the tuition please make sure to tell them to get the receipt.

Also, I know that some people do not get paid on the 1st of the month and I know that rent and other things are due on the 1st. If you have to wait and pay on the next rehearsal date or if you have to give me a post dated check or something I am certainly cool with that. Just please set something up with me.

Okay. See everyone on Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 at my mother's home.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director