OCAG News 8-8-07

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 8-8-07

Postby Marissa on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 am

Hi all.

OCAG rehearsal is going to start being at 5:30 pm to 7 pm. I know some people who have a problem getting their child there at 5:30 pm because of work issues but just try your best.

Rehearsal time will stay at the 5:30 pm to 7 pm from now on. It will also stay with Thursdays.

Remember last week was the first rehearsal of the month. If you haven't already paid tuition you need to bring that with you when you come to practice tomorrow.

I asked all the members on Thursday if putting Snoopy!!! on hold while we learned songs and numbers to be sung at my wedding reception, and everyone there said that would be good.

If you don't want to sing at my reception then you should just wait until late September and come back then. My feelings WON'T be hurt if you do that. Let me know though, okay? I would be worried about you if you didn't show up and I had no idea why.

I'm going to try to get some song lyrics together and put them on the Board. I'll let you know through email once I have them there. You'll need to print them off and bring them with you to rehearsal.

Okay, that's it for today. See you all tomorrow. Look for an email to be coming your way later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Oh one more thing. Regina finally had her baby! Suffice it to say that in 4 years or so we'll have a new OCAG member going under the name of Belinda Blanch Garvie!

Ta ta for now.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director