OCAG News 7-5-07

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News 7-5-07

Postby Marissa on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:26 am

Hi all!

Miss me? :superhappysun:

Regina, why are there no Fourth of July icons?

Because we had the cast party so late and because I want to be off a bit later (getting all the stuff out of my apartment and moving it to a new place was traumatic. Ever try to move in the pouring rain??) we are going to hold off on starting OCAG back up until early August.

Since Thursdays have worked for us so well in the past, I'm going to go ahead and say that out next rehearsal back is going to be Thursday, August 2, 2007.

As most of you know, I'm planning on doing Snoopy!!! the sequel to You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! next. If the character you played from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! is a character in Snoopy!!! then I'm planning for you to keep that character. If not, then you'll have a new character in Snoopy!!!

I know we were all very impressed with the speed that You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! was produced. It's too bad that Snoopy!!! isn't going to go that fast. My wedding date is September 8, 2007 and my honeymoon is in Mexico. We plan to come back on September 20th. Also, Will and I are planning on moving back to Tuttle during this same time. Snoopy!!! might end up being a Christmas Show and won't that just be nice! :redbulb:

Again Regina, a fire cracker would have been better here than the Red Bulb of Excitment."

Okay all, that's all I have for you.

If anyone can't rehearse Thursday evenings please let me know. Right now I'm planning on rehearsing at the church (True Oak) but I haven't asked Regina about this and therefore, she hasn't asked the church. I'd like to rehearse from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. If this changes I'll let you all know.

I need RSVPs here please. I need to know if you are or are not planning on doing Snoopy!!! and if Thursdays will work for you or will not. Also need to know who is going to make it to rehearsal on 8-2-07 and who is not.

Ta ta for now.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director