May 15, 2007. OCAG Emergency! OCAG Emergency!

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

May 15, 2007. OCAG Emergency! OCAG Emergency!

Postby Marissa on Tue May 15, 2007 10:16 am

Hi all.

I was called today by the principal of the school we were planning on performing for on Thursday.

Turns out, due to rained out Track Meets and other things, that suddenly they can't have us come and perform for them on Thursday. They want us to perform for them on Friday. That would be Friday, May 18, 2007. I know that you're all free that evening because it's our first performance but I don't know if you are free in regards to being able to miss school that day.

Find out fast and LET ME KNOW FAST. I'll give everyone an hour or so to respond and then I'll start to call.

Because of this change, regardless of what happens, we will rehearse AT THE CHURCH TONIGHT (tonight being Tuesday, May 15, 2007).

Okay. Let me know something!!!!!!!!!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director