OCAG News - Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News - Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Postby Marissa on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:19 am

Hello all.

8-)

Well, if anyone at rehearsal has actually been listening to me, then anyone knows that our show dates, for You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown are set for Thursday, May 17, Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19.

Why yes. That is one month away.

As most everyone knows, when we get a month away we up our rehearsal schedule to 4 times a week. Please see the schedule below. You also might want to print it off or something.

Thursday, April 19 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Saturday, April 21 - 9 am to 5 pm (Arts Festival rehearsal).
Sunday, April 22 - 1 pm to 4 pm.
Tuesday, April 24 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Thursday, April 26 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Saturday, April 28 - NO REHEARSAL - ARTS FESTIVAL.
Sunday, April 29 - 1 pm to 4 pm.
Tuesday, May 1 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Thursday, May 3 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Saturday, May 5 - 10 am to 3 pm.
Sunday, May 6 - 1 pm to 4 pm.
Tuesday, May 8 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Thursday, May 10 - 6 pm to 8 pm.
Saturday, May 12 - 10 am to 3 pm.
Sunday, May 13 - 1 pm to 4 pm.
Monday, May 14 - 6 pm to until we are finished.
Tuesday, May 15 - 6 pm to until we are finished.
Wednesday, May 16 - 6 pm to until we are finished.
Thursday, May 17 - I would say all day. That way if we don't do a second show we can go back and do a rehearsal at the church, during the day. We are doing the show for the Tuttle Upper Elementary at 8:25 am. We'll talk about that later.
Friday, May 18 - 6 pm to until we are finished. Show!
Saturday, May 19 - 11 am to until we are finished.....at the crack of dawn. Show!

Okay, that's it. And yes, you read the hours for Saturday, April 21 correctly. Believe me, I don't really want to be there either but since a week later we'll be doing the Arts Festival, I think that we need to give it one full day of rehearsal.

Depending on how we do on the 21st, we may rehearse the Arts Festival show on the Tuesday and Thursday before the 28th. I'll let you know at the end of rehearsal Saturday. Bring something (you won't make it on just a snack) to eat; you're going to get hungry sometime during those 8 hours. Also, bring a book or homework or something to keep you busy when you're not actually rehearsing.

Please let me know if you're going to have to miss any rehearsals.

I'm going to send a post about costumes in the next couple of days. Don't worry. I'm not going to ask that they be sewed.

Talk toya'll lata.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director