And now the time.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

And now the time.

Postby Marissa on Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi all.

Okay. I need everyone to meet me at the North side of the church tomorrow at 10:30 am. That will give us time to rest and also run the thing two or three times.

Parents who are going, you may need to go and listen to some of what is being said about foster homes. The thing starts at 10 am and since they're expecting kids and parents to eat lunch you might feel less guilty if you go and listen to some of what they are saying. It actually should be pretty good. They're having speakers about the need for foster homes.

Performers, we will go right at about noon. You are going to have lunch AFTER we are finished performing.

You can get dressed there if you want to. Remember we will need to underdress Sound of Music so it doesn't take us forever.

I'm going to speak some before we perform and then I'll say something else between Oklahoma and Do-Re-Mi but you'll still need to be fast.

Okay, that's it. See everyone tomorrow!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director