OCAG News - December 5, 2006 (Part 2)

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News - December 5, 2006 (Part 2)

Postby Marissa on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:58 am

Everyone needs to remember to go back and read ALL OF THE POSTS since you last checked them. There are times when I have a lot of important information that I need to forward on to you daily (sometimes more than once a day) so please be aware of the last post you read and if you see new ones, in addition to the newest one, then read them all. This shouldn’t be too hard because I date each one. If you don't read all of the posts you might end up not knowing something important.

Two things in this post. T-shirts and tickets for the show.

T-shirts:

T-shirts are going to be mandatory for each cast member because we are going to be wearing them in the show. They are going to be navy blue with silver printing on them. I need to know the size and number of shirts each family is buying ASAP. Here are the prices:

We asked her if children's sizes are less expensive. She said that she didn't know yet but if they are I would think they would be $6. That's how it's worked in the past.

Small through Extra Large are each $7.

After that, each shirt size with an extra "X" will be $1 more. (2X is $8, 3X is $9, etc.)

Not sure how large they will go up at this point. We're using someone we haven’t used before and she wasn't sure how large she could get navy. I'm sure she can get up to 6X if we want them (since others have those) but no promises at this point.

Let me know ASAP!!! We want to tell her something today. Again, we especially need to know cast members sizes. Mom's shirts and other family members could wait a little bit but not much so please hurry as much as possible.

Tickets:

Tickets for An Evening On Broadway will be $10 per person. There will be no difference between adults, students or children for this one. Regina will have the tickets for everyone TONIGHT. As usual you may take the tickets with you to sell them. Remember, sell them to the public if you wish but REMIND THEM THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SHOW THAN WHAT THEY ARE USED TO. We aren't doing reserve tickets for this either. If they want to be at the closest table then they need to be there first.

About 8 people or so can fit around the round tables (we'll have about ten) plus we're going to have long table as well.

Bring back the tickets OR money. The tickets will have both dates of the show on them and you need to circle the date on your person's ticket. Then you need to write down how many people you have for Friday and how many you have for Saturday. Remember, we are providing dinner. We don't want to run out of food because you didn't tell me the right day for 15 people.

Okay. That's it for this post. I'll have the next one on soon.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director