OCAG News October 1, 2006.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News October 1, 2006.

Postby Marissa on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:57 pm

Hey all.

Just a few things. Don't skim!!! 8-)

Rehearsal today went GREAT. The kids looked so sharp! I'm very pleased with how it's going so far.

I was a bit off on the dates for the Centennial Parade audition. Instead of the audition being on 10-18-06 it's 10-15-06.

How is everyone doing on the Oklahoma! costumes for the girls? Please keep me updated and aware, especially if there are any problems. By Wednesday, October 12th the girls should have them so they can practice in them.

At this point, I know what color every girl will be wearing except for Jordan and Rhianna. The colors that are ALREADY TAKEN are bright blue, fuschia, light blue, black, orange, burgundy, pink, yellow, bright green, aquamarine and red.

Susan (Tina’s mom) knows a lady who makes hair bows. I’d like for each girl to have a bow for the audition. Each of them will be in white and also the color of each girl’s dress. The lady is going to need to see the dresses before she makes the bows so that she can match the dresses exactly. Susan has volunteered to get the dresses to the lady but that means the dresses have to find their way to her. So far, she has Tia’s dress and Lenora’s. By Wednesday (10-4-06) I need everyone to drop off their dress at Regina’s house. If the dress isn't made yet then you can simply cut a scrap off of the material that you've bought to make the dress. Regina will give them to Susan. The bows are each going to be $5. If everyone can give Susan $5 the next time we have rehearsal then that will work out very well.

Our next rehearsal will be this coming Saturday (10-7-06) from 8:30 am to noon. Please let me know if someone can’t make it. Right now rehearsal is set at the Opera House.

Okay. I think that’s it for now.

Talk toya'll lata.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director