OCAG News - September 25, 2006.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

OCAG News - September 25, 2006.

Postby Marissa on Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:13 pm

Hi all.

Just a few things in this one.

First instead of rehearsal at Regina's house we are going to have it at the Opera House this coming Saturday (9-30-06). Remember, it's from 10 am to noon.

We also have a tentative Parent's Meeting planned during that time. At this point, I'm not 100% sure that it's going to happen but lets go with the belief that it will happen and then if it doesn't then...oh well. 8-)

Next, I've decided that instead of re-typing information that everyone needs to know, I'm going to put it permanently on the forum. I wrote four such posts today.

They are under the "Parents’ Place" section. After that, hit "Behind the Scenes." You'll then see four different headings. They are "Shoes and Tights for girls," "Shoes and Socks for boys," "Costumes for Guild Members: The OCAG Costume" and "Costumes for Guild Members: The Oklahoma! Costume."

I'm going to start doing this quite a bit. That way new people coming in can read it too.

Whenever I'm going to post something that needs to be read (besides the From the Director stuff) I'll tell you here. Also, I'll make it "sticky" so it will be at the top of the section.

Last thing, can all the girls who have borrowed dresses for the Oklahoma! section bring them to rehearsal on Saturday?

Okay. See everyone Saturday.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director