Information regarding rehearsal.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Information regarding rehearsal.

Postby Marissa on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi all.

I think I mentioned this last week but I'm not sure. I'm sending this out just in case.

Since school is starting (for most everyone) this week, we WON'T have rehearsal on this coming Thursday (8-17-06).

Rehearsal is probably going to change somewhat in the next coming weeks. I'm wanting everyone to come to my apartment to practice on their solos/duets individually. I'll be happy to work around everyone else’s schedule so any day would be okay, including Saturdays. Can everyone please let me know about what day and time would work best for them? For those who don't know, I live near NW 23rd and Walker in Oklahoma City.

The individual times will be about 30 minutes for each guild member.

Let me know!! Also, please respond to this so that I know you got it. I'm sending everyone an email as well to make sure that everyone gets it.

See you all soon.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director