Hello, Dolly! t-shirts.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Hello, Dolly! t-shirts.

Postby Marissa on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:14 pm

Hi all.

Well this show is over so we finally have time to deal with t-shirts. If I can get the order in quick, MAYBE I can have the shirts ready for you at the cast party.

Here are the costs. We've never dealt with this company before. Tiger Rags let us down bad during our last deal and so we're giving "Stitch N Print" (www.stitchnprintinc.com) a chance. We'll see what happens.

Shirts that are Youth sizes through Adult 3X will be a 50/50 cotton/polyester blend.

All shirts that are 4X through 6X are 100% cotton.

We are getting shirts in a gold color. I know we said yellow but after looking at their web site, I decided that we were better off with gold.

Because the shirts that are 4X and above are from a different manufacturer, their "golds" may be slightly different. Still I don't think it will matter and going with the 50/50 on all but 4X and above is the cheapest way to go.

Youth sizes are $6.45 each.
Adult Small through XL are $6.65 each.
2X shirts are $8.02 each.
3X shirts are $8.89 each.
4X shirts are $12.26 each.
5X shirts are $13.49 each.
6X shirts are $16.59 each.

Okay. Since we only now have the prices I'm going to pretend that no one has told me what size shirts they want yet. So, even if you've already told me, tell me again in a PM or an email.

Ta ta for now.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director