The Hello, Dolly! cast party.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

The Hello, Dolly! cast party.

Postby Marissa on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:26 pm

Hi all.

As most of you know, all the money that comes in from the concession stands goes to pay for our cast party. Mia and Regina have come up with a great idea. Read on to learn about the great idea.

There is a place called Doc’s Surf Shop in Newcastle. The cast party is going to be there on the Saturday after we close (2-18-06). It will probably start in the early afternoon. IF ANYONE HAS A CONFLICT AND CAN’T MAKE IT ON THAT DAY AND/OR TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!! If you’ll simply let me know, we might be able to change our schedule.

Cut and past this link into a search engine so you can see what kind of deal we're talking about here: http://www.docs-surf.com.

We almost have enough in our fund for a three-hour party. Problem is, we won't have money left over to bring in food and stuff like that. So, each cast member will need to bring $5 extra to cover that. The maximum any family will need to pay is $10. So, don't fret if you have more than one cast member in your family.

Lets try to make this cast party just basically the cast and crew of Hello, Dolly! and their family members.

I'll make an exception for Katey Sluder. Of course, Katey, you'll need to bring your $5 as well. We'll call you an honorary member. Especially since you're the only non cast member who expressed a desire to go to the cast party.

Okay. Any questions? Just let me know.

Talk to you all soon.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director