February 8, 2006.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

February 8, 2006.

Postby Marissa on Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:13 am

Hi all.

As usual I will caution EVERYONE to go back and read ALL OF THE POSTS since you last checked them. Remember, I have lots of important information that I've put on the last few posts. I'm posting more than one post each day, these days. If you don't read all of my posts you are going to not know something that you need to know.

Rehearsal went well tonight. Most of us are taken care of "costume-wise." Things are looking very good.

I would like rehearsal on February 8 to be as close to a "real" dress rehearsal as possible. One of us has to miss the rehearsal tomorrow which isn't great but still, let's do the best we can.

I'd like to see make up and hair tomorrow if at all possible. For hair on girls lets go with buns.

Rehearsal will start as close to 5:30 pm as possible. Please arrive ready to work.

See you all soon.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director