Again, information that needs to be known.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Again, information that needs to be known.

Postby Marissa on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:41 am

Hi all.

As usual I will caution EVERYONE to go back and read ALL OF THE POSTS since you last checked them. Remember, I have lots of important information that I've put on the last few posts. I'm posting more than one post each day, these days. If you don't read all of my posts you are going to not know something that you need to know.

Just one quick thing here that I forgot earlier.

Ben's mom,
Carla's mom,
Carly's mom,
Casey's mom,
Gary's mom,
Chris's mom,
Adam's mom,

Even though Chris and Adam's vests are already the right size you'll need to do this anyway. There needs to be something in the vest that shows it belongs to your child. Maybe sew a piece of colored ribbon inside it or something. Also, while the aprons have the kid's names on the waist band, their names are only written in pencil and will probably rub off with the greatest of ease. So you should probably mark the apron as well with the same thing you're marking the vest with.

These costume pieces are identical and there is no way that anyone is going to know whose is whose without some kind of mark.

Okay. See you all tonight.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director