Scene between Irene, Minnie, Primrose and Buttercup.

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Scene between Irene, Minnie, Primrose and Buttercup.

Postby Marissa on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:18 pm

Irene Molloy: Tia
Minnie Fay: Randi
Primrose Schön: Carly
Buttercup Hermosa: Lenora (No speaking lines in this scene).

---------------------------
Irene: Do get done with that Minnie….the men are eyeing us for the wrong reason.

Minnie: A banana a day keeps the doctor away.

(Primrose and Buttercup enter from down stage right.)

Irene: You mean an apple.

Minnie: Whoever heard of a doctor slipping on an apple peel?

Primrose: How are you Mrs. Molloy? And you Miss Fay?

Irene: Well hello Miss Schön….to be perfectly honest, if I felt any better I’d be positively indecent!

Primrose: My goodness Mrs. Molloy…..How about you Miss Fay? How are you feeling?

Minnie: Well…..I feel pretty decent.

Primrose: Humph. Well it was nice seeing the both of you, (to Buttercup) come along Buttercup; we’re late for our bridge game at the club. (Starts to walk down the stairs at the front of the stage).

Irene: (Waits until both Primrose and Buttercup have walked a short distance away and then) You know Miss Schön; I just got a collection of feathers and lace yesterday. I saw it and immediately thought of you.

Primrose: (Suddenly being much friendlier and coming back to the park bench) Oh Miss Molloy that’s wonderful! I’ve been looking so forward to seeing some new feathers! I’ll plan to come in tomorrow morning.

Irene: Well that’s lovely. See you tomorrow then.

Primrose: Come along Buttercup. (Primrose and Buttercup exit using the stairs in the front of the stage and leaving).

Minnie: You are in a mood today!
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director