Rehearsal on Saturday 1-28-06. Memorize your lines!!!!!

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Rehearsal on Saturday 1-28-06. Memorize your lines!!!!!

Postby Marissa on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:18 pm

Hey Guys,

Everyone did well at rehearsal tonight. I think I've fixed some (maybe all) of the more awkward scenes.

REMEMBER: I need the full cast this coming Saturday 1-28-06 at the opera house. That rehearsal is from 10 am to 5 pm.

Bring a snack or a book or something to write on. I'm starting to want to kill because of all the noise and running around that we have at the Opera House. Can you please try to be quiet? I don't mind having to yell for you if you're in the back room. If you are outside or MIA, I do get irritated waiting for you. So, lets all try to stay either in the house (where the audience sits) or in the back room so things can move faster and a little more quietly.

Here's the thing......you are supposed to be OFF BOOK by this coming Saturday and you better be ready to go. I'll assign certain cast members to be at the prompt book...since Regina had to go out of town. So remember, if you're not on stage I just might force you to be on book to cue the actors on stage.

I'll be quite irritated if you don't know your lines well enough to at least call for "line" so, know them!!!!!!!

See everyone on this coming Saturday (1-28-06). Be ready to be OFF BOOK.

Ta ta for now.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director