INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY SHOW

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY SHOW

Postby Marissa on Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:39 pm

Hi Everyone.

Wow.....December seems to be going very fast, doesn't it?

First, I need to know for sure who is doing the Christmas Party and who isn't. I also need to know what parents and extra children will be coming. I have to know this ASAP so that our badges can be made. I have to let Quad Graphics know ASAP and I can't know unless you tell me!

This is my list so far:

PERFORMERS

Brittany Burnside
Janis Dutton
Sheila Dutton
Lenora Garvie
Antonio Gloria
Gary Gottman
Kevin Gottman
Krislyn Gottman
Carla Hahn
Elissa Hahn
Chris Hill
Lexie Holeman
Trey Holeman
Kyle Kunz
Tia Lasiter
Ben Welch
Zach Welch

SUPPORT STAFF

Marissa Pace
Regina Garvie
Blake Burnside
Renee' Burnside
Ronnie Burnside
Ben Garvie
Bennett Garvie
Mia Gloria
Shelly Hahn
Lori Hill
Jim Hill
Carrie Holeman
Gabriel Holeman
Hank Holeman
Luke Welch
Michael Welch
Sarah Welch

Regarding people not listed above, this is what I know:

PEOPLE NOT GOING TO PERFORM:

Adam Bryant
Logan Johnson
Randi Rowland

The people listed below, I have either heard nothing from or they don’t know for sure yet if they’re going to perform

Susan Dutton
Carly Hatfield
Andy Kaszowski
Casey Longacre
Heather Moore

ALSO!!!! Get your pajamas to me by THURSDAY 12-8-05 so I can make sure they are going to work.

Okay. I need emails and/or private messages. Let me know if you’re doing this or not!!!!!

Also let me know if your name is listed in a place where it shouldn‘t be. Also, let me know if your name isn‘t listed in a place and it should be. I‘m talking mostly Support Staff here. Everyone has to have a badge not just the kids. So, if I'm missing adults above, please let me know!!!!

Okay.

Talk to ya'll lata.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director