Rehearsal for 12-6-05 & 12-8-05. EXTRA CHRISTMAS REHEAR

Important news from director Krislyn Gottman. Read-only!

Moderator: Sicky

Rehearsal for 12-6-05 & 12-8-05. EXTRA CHRISTMAS REHEAR

Postby Marissa on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:59 pm

Hi all.

Well as amazing as it may sound, we are supposed to perform for the Christmas Party on this coming Sunday. That leaves us not much time.

I'm going to try to get all of the words out to everyone today. Please work on the songs that you actually already know.

Also, I've decided that we're going to have quite a few solos and small groups sing. That way the entire group doesn't have to learn everything.

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT DOING THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, congratulations! You have the entire week off. See you guys on 12-13-05.

All people doing the Christmas party, we will rehearse on Tuesday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (yes thirty minutes more than we're used to) and on Thursday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (again yes all the way to 8:30 pm).

We will also have a long rehearsal on Saturday 12-10-05. Not sure yet where it's going to be but I will let everyone know as soon as I know. It will either be at the Crown Center Church (the second church we rehearsed at) or at Regina's like on Tuesday and Thursday.

The length of the Saturday rehearsal will depend on how good or how not good we sound on Tuesday and Thursday. We'll work as long as we need to in order to give them a good show at their party.

Okay. I'll see all Christmas people on Tuesday.

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Return to From the Director