Parent-free zone!

Postby Tony on Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:19 am

cool are you reading julius caesar
KNEEL BEFORE THE RED BARON THE GREATEST PILOT IN THE WORLD
Tony
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby Songbird on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:52 pm

I was. Now I have EOI tests tomorrow, then after that we'll read To Kill a Mockingbird.

No school for me Thursday! Yay! I get to go to OBU for my trophy or whatever they give me for getting a 1!

Did you guys hear about the shootings in Virginia? :shock: Can you imagine just going to school and not even realizing it's your last day? :sad: How sad... :sad: Anyone who is reading this should take a moment of silence right now to reflect on your own life, and to pray for those 32 killed and 28 injured or however many, and their families.
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Tony on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:16 pm

I had EOI testing today in math and in english in history were watchiung the pasion of the christ and my state solo contest is this friday at obu oh and I almost forgot I already read to kill a mockinghbird it was really quite boring oh and did you hear about the bones found at camp kickapoo thats like 2 miles from my house creppy
KNEEL BEFORE THE RED BARON THE GREATEST PILOT IN THE WORLD
Tony
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby Songbird on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:36 pm

I guess all sophomores have to read To Kill a Mockingbird, I hope you passed your English EOI. If you're not laughing, don't even try to understand.

A professor at the college was killed because he blocked the shooter from entering the classroom, allowing students to escape through the windows before he was shot. He was from Israel and had survived the Holocaust. How tragic that he should be killed from a senseless act after surviving an even bigger senseless act (war).

Oh, Tragedy, why can't we seem to keep it together?
Oh, Gravity, why can't we seem to keep it together?

There were threats in universities in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana today, refering to the V-Tech shooting...

It's cool that you get to watch The Passion of the Christ in history, I wish we could...we're stuck watching some movie about WWI.
Jesus Freak
Songbird
Minor Role Actor
Minor Role Actor

Postby Chris Hill on Wed May 30, 2007 5:31 pm

hi (as I always say on runescape)
Chris Hill
Understudy
Understudy

Previous

Return to Members Only