Meet and Greet!

For grown-up discussion of OCAG!

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:05 pm

Yea!!!! I know you guys have been waiting for that for a long time!!!

We will keep you in our prayers!
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Introductions

Postby Mia on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:31 pm

Hi to everyone. My name is Mia and I am Antonio's mom. (I don't usually put that in writing where people can use it against me later, but I'm feeling a little motherly this evening.) I work for Integris Physician Services and I am a supervisor in the billing office. (No, I can't answer any questions about your hospital bill, but I can probably help you find the person you need.) I have a staff of 13 ladies I supervise and 15 clinics that I meet with every month, so it's pretty much like being at an OCAG practice every day for me. I have been divorced from Antonio's dad for 13 years. His dad's name is Dan and he usually makes it to one of the shows. I am a volunteer with Boy Scouts and Antonio is currently a life scout. He is at the last rank before eagle. Antonio is a 9th grader at Mustang Mid-High and he will be 15 in November. His first show with Marrissa was Lil' Abner.

Not a whole lot more to tell. Between scouts and OCAG I really don't have time for much else. For the new people, I am usually the one who organizes the concession stand for the shows. Fair warning...I will be asking you what shows you can work the concession.
Mia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Parents Only