Tuttle High School Play - 2007

Looking for something fun - and theatrical? Post information about other shows and performances here!

Tuttle High School Play - 2007

Postby Marissa on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Hi all.

Adam wrote to me to let me know that Tuttle High School is performing their play for the public on May 15, 2007 and for the schools on May 16, 2007.

May 15 is a Tuesday and May 16 is a Wednesday.

Adam said that it's pretty G rated with no bad language or drinking or drugs or anything.

Depending on our schedule for You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown you may or may not be free to go and see the play but if you are able to then I'm sure Adam would like having you in the audience.

I got online and found this information on the Tuttle School's site. Everything in red is from online. It might not be exact correct information but it's the best that I could find.

Tuttle High School Drama
Presents: Spring Play
Get Ready!

Tuttle Drama Class is performing a Spring Play on May 15, 2007. This will be an evening performance for the community. On May 16, 2007, there will be two performances: the Middle School performance will be at 9:45 am, and the High School performance will be at noon. Both of these performances will be in the High School Gym.

Tickets will be available May 14 & May 15 through students' 3rd hour teacher. Tickets for the community performance are sold at the door.

Prices: Adults - $4
High School Students - $2
Middle School Students - $1

So, there you go. I noticed that they don't list a time for the evening show.

Again, the internet information may not be 100% correct but you could always email Adam. I'm sure he has all the information. His email address is gkb8301@sbcglobal.com.

Ta ta for now.
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby adam on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:43 pm

This just in

The performance on thew 15th(night perfomance) has been cancelled because some people are in fccla and they have a meeting

so far the only show is the 16th but its during school but maybe you could still be able to make it if it doesnt interfere

but if ya can't its cool

I don't want you to get behind in school, just to come see the play, if it will interfere
adam
'True Hollywood Story' Subject
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Return to Local Entertainment