Plaza Suite

Looking for something fun - and theatrical? Post information about other shows and performances here!

Plaza Suite

Postby Regina on Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:47 am

Chickasha Community Theatre presents Neil Simon’s Plaza Suite
CCT’s 2006 Spring production is a Dessert Theatre. A trio of delicious and delightful desserts, provided by Sara Clift and Crazy 8 Café, will be served to the audience at intermission.
The production, directed by Bill Ohl, features Neil Simon’s comedy Plaza Suite.
The show consists of three different points in time—all taking place in Suite 719 of the Plaza Hotel in New York City.
The first Act, Visitor from Mamaroneck, features Dr. Christy Clift as Karen Nash, a housewife who feels her husband is slipping away from her. Sam Nash, her husband, is played by David Calton, an experienced thespian but newcomer to Chickasha and CCT. The Act is rounded out by Kenan Caldwell (the bellhop), Hayley Critchfield (Sam’s secretary), and Travis Brauer (the waiter).
The second Act, Visitor from Hollywood, features the husband and wife duo, Dan and Cheryl Critchfield as Jesse Kiplinger, a suave Hollywood producer who meets up with his small town high school sweetheart, naïve Muriel Tate. This Act also features Travis Brauer as the waiter.
Act III, Visitor from Forest Hills, features two more CCT veterans; Tiffiany Crow as Norma Hubley, the mother of the bride, and Josh Ravan as dear old Dad, Roy Hubley. Dorlissa Brown portrays their daughter who has locked herself in the bathroom on her wedding day. Kyle Mottinger plays the bride’s intended.
Show dates are April 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th, 2006 at 7pm each night. Performances will be held at 307 South 7th in Chickasha.
Advance reservations are required for the Dessert Theatre and may be made by calling 224-2119.
Tickets, which include the dessert and show, are $14 per person and must be paid for in advance.
Seating is limited so make plans now to join us for this hilarious and enjoyable night of entertainment.
A special thanks to Brannan Bordwine for the use of his building at 7th and Colorado (formerly the Knights of Columbus).
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sicky on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 am

I think I know that Bill guy.....
OBEY MY RABBIT AND MY NINJA!!! :ninja:
VOTE IN MY POLLS!!! :shock:
Image :kneelsuckers: Image
:elephant: Willis, don't be jealous... :elephant:
Sicky
'True Hollywood Story' Subject
'True Hollywood Story' Subject

Postby Regina on Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:37 am

I hope so! He was Tevya when you did Fiddler!
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Click here
Regina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby the music man on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:19 pm

like totally swell!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to Local Entertainment